Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rainy Day Tuesday


Hey Everyone! Well the kids are snoozin so I thought I would catch everyone up.
Drew is getting his top teeth! One has broken through and the other is about to. Needless to say he is a chewing machine, and not so sleepy! He is a little munch-o- matic though, he loves to eat and he has to do it himself-too cute. His favorite so far is sweet potatoes and peas. This week Morgan gets her ribbon for finishing her 1st ever tumble tykes gym class. She was supposed to go today but she has a bit of a cold. So we will be catching up on Saturday. My dad got some good pics of her tumbling around so as soon as I get those you guys will see them! She loves to tumble around. Shes quite the monkey.
The trees here have been so pretty, we finally got real fall weather instead of feeling like we were in the midst of August.
I am excited to say that I got my 1st hour out without kids in 9 months!!! WOO HOO. I actually ate dinner and had a margarita without a child on my lap. It was refreshing! Its amazing what one hour and great adult conversation can do for you. Drews awake, gotta run....

No comments: